➼➼➼ Watercolor Capsule Collection 2021 ➼➼➼

Hi All. I am very excited I found a like new keepall xs watercolor on TheRealReal. It arrived yesterday and the bag excellent condition...with box and dust bag. One question for all of you... I can't find the serial number. I've never had a keepall or speedy so I'm not sure where to look. I know in some of my bags the number isn't easy to locate, so I thought I would ask all of you. As an alternative, if I took the bag into my LV, would they authenticate it for me? Thanks in advance!!

Hi All. I am very excited I found a like new keepall xs watercolor on TheRealReal. It arrived yesterday and the bag excellent condition...with box and dust bag. One question for all of you... I can't find the serial number. I've never had a keepall or speedy so I'm not sure where to look. I know in some of my bags the number isn't easy to locate, so I thought I would ask all of you. As an alternative, if I took the bag into my LV, would they authenticate it for me? Thanks in advance!!

They started putting a small chip in the wall of the bag, that they can scan at the boutique in 2021, in lieu of datecodes. I personally prefer the datecode tag, as it tells me in a glance where and what year it was made. I'm sure this is the case of your watercolor xs. Congrats on that cute bag !!

They started putting a small chip in the wall of the bag, that they can scan at the boutique in 2021, in lieu of datecodes. I personally prefer the datecode tag, as it tells me in a glance where and what year it was made. I'm sure this is the case of your watercolor xs. Congrats on that cute bag !!

Thank you SO much for letting me know. I had no idea that was the case. I too like the date codes. If I bring it into my LV boutique, can they scan it for me and confirm authenticity?

Thank you SO much for letting me know. I had no idea that was the case. I too like the date codes. If I bring it into my LV boutique, can they scan it for me and confirm authenticity?
Yes, of course !! I also read some peeps have downloaded an app that can also find this chip (with your cellphone), but i'm not sure what it is called.

I don’t see the date code inside the PV so must be the microchip. My WC Blue keepall xs and the Elizabeth trousse both have dates codes...
Hi, hope you're all enjoying your Watercolour pieces! I have the chance to buy a piece at a reasonable price preloved- is anyone happy to confirm, if the Elizabeth pencil case has a white tag with serial number embossed inside? Have never bought LV preloved before. Thank you! :smile:

Hi, hope you're all enjoying your Watercolour pieces! I have the chance to buy a piece at a reasonable price preloved- is anyone happy to confirm, if the Elizabeth pencil case has a white tag with serial number embossed inside? Have never bought LV preloved before. Thank you! :smile:
I bought this last year but exchanged it for the WC Dopp kit. The Elizabeth case should have a white tag with silver embossing. When you open it it should be on the right (very small) side just beneath the zipper pull is when it's pulled open. Hopefully u will add another pic to the club !!

I bought this last year but exchanged it for the WC Dopp kit. The Elizabeth case should have a white tag with silver embossing. When you open it it should be on the right (very small) side just beneath the zipper pull is when it's pulled open. Hopefully u will add another pic to the club !!
Exactly! i just checked in my trousse. It's a white leather tab with silver embossing. Still really enjoy my items from this collection. Congrats on your new beauty!

• Thanks
Reactions: bagsamplified
Exactly! i just checked in my trousse. It's a white leather tab with silver embossing. Still really enjoy my items from this collection. Congrats on your new beauty!
Thanks so much! I'll hopefully be able to see it in person before I buy. Appreciate your help :hugs: