➼➼➼ Watercolor Capsule Collection 2021 ➼➼➼

Recently, I very luckily, managed to get myself a watercolour discovery bumbag.

I was speaking to the lovely @Bumbles in another thread earlier and having that conversation reminded me of this thread. Here's what I shared with her...

'Not long ago I discovered that was it still available on the LV Australia store, I was shocked it was still there, but so happy! The Aussie LV telephone customer service was super sweet too and helped me along the way. So I got it sent to my parents home in Sydney last week, it's for my birthday this month. Now I just have to wait for the Aussie borders to re open, I am pretty homesick currently and can't wait to see everyone again'

I live in Dubai so my very sweet Mum took this photo for me to let me know she got it safely and I told her she can borrow it all she likes til I can get back home :biggrin:

pictapgo-output.JPG

I was speaking to the lovely @Bumbles in another thread earlier and having that conversation reminded me of this thread. Here's what I shared with her...

'Not long ago I discovered that was it still available on the LV Australia store, I was shocked it was still there, but so happy! The Aussie LV telephone customer service was super sweet too and helped me along the way. So I got it sent to my parents home in Sydney last week, it's for my birthday this month. Now I just have to wait for the Aussie borders to re open, I am pretty homesick currently and can't wait to see everyone again'

I live in Dubai so my very sweet Mum took this photo for me to let me know she got it safely and I told her she can borrow it all she likes til I can get back home :biggrin:

View attachment 5161350
Yay, :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:it’s so pretty, Looks gorgeous! I bet you can’t wait to use it. Happy Birthday! :heart:

View attachment 5161350
Gorgeous piece! :loveeyes:. Very lucky you managed to get it so late in the season. Looking forward to your YT review when you're finally back in Aus :hbeat:.

• Love
Reactions: DrTootr and Bumbles
Gorgeous piece! :loveeyes:. Very lucky you managed to get it so late in the season. Looking forward to your YT review when you're finally back in Aus :hbeat:.

I know right @bigverne28 I was SO shocked to find it still available on LV Australia so late in the season as you point out, that I called their phone number straight away to triple check they actually had one in store/stock. When the nice LV guy confirmed they actually did, I grabbed it straight away.

I realise how lucky I got and was even told by one of the other LV employees that they thought this might be the last bumbag available in the watercolour world wide.

My lovely Mum says she is too scared to use it because of it's white colour but she's quite happy to look at it because she says it really looks like a pretty piece of art and makes her smile, she's too cute :biggrin:

I promise I will do a YouTube unboxing as soon as I can get my hands on it and will keep you posted. Have a fantastic day lovely :heart:

View attachment 5161350

Happy birthday Donna. What a surprise birthday gift you got. Yes, we are all hoping the borders around the world are reopened so we can travel again and see our family back home.

• Love
Reactions: DrTootr
Happy birthday Donna. What a surprise birthday gift you got. Yes, we are all hoping the borders around the world are reopened so we can travel again and see our family back home.
Thank you so much @bfly for the kind birthday wishes and yes I feel so lucky to have grabbed this bumbag so late in the season. It was nearly one of those 'one that got away' bags for me. Finally I'm so with you in hoping for the borders to reopen worldwide and that we can all get back to some levels of normalcy with travelling, and safely for everyone of course :heart:

Reactions: bfly
Hi everyone! Happy New Year! I'm newer to the forums and just very recently became an LV convert. I'm really keen to add a Watercolor piece to my collection! But am wondering, now that it's nearly been a year, how are you guys finding the use of your items, and wear and tear, any discolourations?

Particularly the Watercolour Tote (blue) and the Airpods case in Multicolour because sadly what's left of the Multicolour range seems very limited! Thanks heaps :smile:

Hi everyone! Happy New Year! I'm newer to the forums and just very recently became an LV convert. I'm really keen to add a Watercolor piece to my collection! But am wondering, now that it's nearly been a year, how are you guys finding the use of your items, and wear and tear, any discolourations?

Particularly the Watercolour Tote (blue) and the Airpods case in Multicolour because sadly what's left of the Multicolour range seems very limited! Thanks heaps :smile:
I've unfortunately been unable to use any of the watercolor items I bought because of the pandemic. The GM tote is better suited for work or travel and the long zippy wallet was meant to be a travel wallet... I recall @Emphosix saying he's using his pocket organizer very often but it hasn't discolored or anything.

Reactions: bagsamplified
I've unfortunately been unable to use any of the watercolor items I bought because of the pandemic. The GM tote is better suited for work or travel and the long zippy wallet was meant to be a travel wallet... I recall @Emphosix saying he's using his pocket organizer very often but it hasn't discolored or anything.
Yes I am using the Pocket Organizer almost daily and there is absolutely no discoloration or something like that. Still looks brand new!