watercolor belt on ELUX!!!!!!!!!!!

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Australia
eminere.blogspot.com
I think that leather piece on the front of the belt is too long - looks weird and obstructs too much of the watercolor canvas. It's an odd colour too that doesn't really match the canvas. IMHO

Tefhel

Tom
O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Oh, cool, I'm glad they are out! I prefer the one on the LV website, the leather is just regular vachetta rather than the mustard colour. I really want it!

mustlovecatz

Mar 6, 2008
Oh, cool, I'm glad they are out! I prefer the one on the LV website, the leather is just regular vachetta rather than the mustard colour. I really want it!
i think its just the way elux photographed it, msybe it had patinaed already...

Tefhel

Tom
O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
^^ Yeah you're probably right, unless it is a picture of a prototype or something because the leather definitely looks mustard like on the Jamais.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Yeah I'd have to agree with everyone about the leather bit.. just REALLY weird !! I wish it was done up like the MC belt !

vernilover

Oct 5, 2007
I saw that on elux too! :nuts: I love it, going to call my SA tomorrow, hopefully, they have it at the boutique.

Apr 23, 2007
eminere™;5884607 said:
I think that leather piece on the front of the belt is too long - looks weird and obstructs too much of the watercolor canvas. It's an odd colour too that doesn't really match the canvas. IMHO
I agree, too much of the leather on the front of the belt! I wish the belt were a little thinner too