Watercolor Aquarelle Club

mailkelli - you had me going there for a moment... :shrugs: See, I don't drink. I just LVoe that saying for the sheer fact that for me... "It's Sweet To Do Nothing"
Out of curiousty, I did look up to see what does one eat for dessert when drinking a bottle of Dolce Far Niente. One suggestion was a bowl of fresh berries in sabayon. Because that is my favorite saying...I will have to go buy a bottle now! ;)

speyta - Gorgeous Papillion! Congrats!!

Now , I am the one confused - Why do you have DOLCE FAR NIENTE! added on at the end of your blogs??? Well - especially nice of you to give me the perfect accompaniment in light of the fact that you abstain - Fresh Berries in something - it is! OH I JUST REREAD WHAT IT MEANS- ADORABLE - Sweet to do nothing it is!

xo

Thank you!

Everyone's Bandeaus... Papillions... and Exotics looks so gorgeous! :heart:

mailkelli & speyta - :ty:
LVMode - I LVoe how the Bandeau looks on you. In fact, all your LE's are amazing!! (and Clint is too! ;))

i love the pictures of everyone's bandeaus! i'm going to pick up one on tuesday, hopefully they'll still have them. i'm anxiously awaiting the vvn speedies even though i've only wanted one/been on the list for 3 days :shame:

i got my bandeau yesterday,
032.jpg

i'm excited because i've wanted one foreverr but there was never one i really liked.

Love the way it looks with the contrasting dark Beautiful!
I missed the fed ex truck that had mine on it yesterday so hopefully I will have it on Monday!

MY PORTFOLIO PURSE COLLECTION:

Weekender GM Pulp Rose
Weekender PM Pulp ROse
Speedy Mirage- Black
Speedy Multi- Black
Porte' WALLET MULTI BLACK
Wapity- mono & multi black
MOCA Neverfull GM -
MOCA COIN PURSE
ZIPPER MONOGRAM WALLET
SMALL COSMETIC MONOGRAM
IPOD CASE MULTI BLACK
BANDANA- PULP ROSE
Pastille key chain
Flower resin key chain
TROUSSE BLUSH PM Accessory BAG MONO
MONO POUCHETTE- Vintage
KELYLIGHT - Black Multi
Aquarelle Bandeau
Matisse- Violet - delivered by Wednesday
Galleria PM- Delivered by Wednesday
Desmayo Cat eye violett
Vernis:Roxbury Drive- amarante
Vernis:Coin Wallet-amarante
Vernis:Cosmetic Pouch-amarante
Vernis:Key/coin Holder: Amarante

DREAM WISHLIST:

MOTARD- Black/Brown Combo
Pegasus: amarante

Waitlist :
Watercolor Speedy - but may pass up - still undecided...

I'm Officially In - Scarf arrived today and must say - still the color palette does not make my heart skip a beat- still undecided about the speedy - it looks like Easter......

Attachments

• IMG_1281.jpg
    IMG_1281.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2,363