Watch Out For Imposter Website!

mick_bria

Oct 2, 2005
Fake Designer Site Copying EFASHIONHOUSE!

It has recently come to my attention that there is a new website that has taken a similar name to EFASHIONHOUSE.com, which carries quality designer handbags. EFASHIONHOUSE is NOT affiliated with this new website and continues to carry genuine handbags with a full
money back guarantee. This company stands behind all of it's products and would not sell fake or counterfeit merchandise.
This Website has an amazing array of products!
Thanks,
Mick_bria

if you are talking about efashionstore.com I agree! They are crooks, and I got ripped off by them. They claim they are selling genuine bags, but they are nothing but Chinatown fakes! I am in the process of trying to obtain a refund from them for a cheap Chanel knock-off they sent me. I was such a fool thinking I was getting a deal on a real Chanel bag.

Sadaf

So have we all come to the consensus that efashionhouse is authentic? I thought we had mixed reviews from them! Sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience with the imposter site Sadaf!!

If you look through the various topics, there are at least 4 of us (moi included) who can speak from their own personal experience to corroborate that EFASHIONHOUSE.COM sells authentic goods and is reputable.

Don't know if anyone who said otherwise was speaking from their own personal experience. I think that is key, speaking from ones own personal experience.

Lexi

I have never purchased anything from efashionhouse.com. My horrible experience was with a site called "efashionstore.com". It's a fraudulent site that sells fakes.

I run eFashionHOUSE.com. So, once I discovered eFashionSTORE piggy-backed upon my success and took my name....I personally placed an order and received a totally fake bag. I sent it to my contact at the Design House and they can deal with them now. Please don't confuse efashionHOUSE with anyone else with a similar name. Thanks, Anna