Watch Out Fedex Man!!lmao!

Lucky you! :heart: If you love it, I may have to look into it myself...

How many bags are you planning to buy this spring? Are you keeping the Cotton Club?

Aaah, congrats! I love my CC rhinestone earrings, they are so much fun to wear.

Can't wait to see pics of the purse!

Do you often find your fed ex/ups man thinks you are a big strange? MIne shows up and i start jumping around and can barely sign for it. He must think I am constantly high or something.

Jill Is having a BAGASM...ROFL........My Chanel SA called to say the NEW Soft and Chain will be here-At my house- TOMORROW.!!!!...MU HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!I got it in black for 2350 and I cant remember ever being so excited for a bag!!LOL!(except for MAYBE my black baby cabas!):drool:

Oh...I just got back from Saks in PA(waves to Damian!!LOL!)..Picked up the Chanel rhinestone cc studs..wearing them now.......Damian just got in a BUNCH of new Chanels..Cotton club bowler in cream,plus the totes in black and beige.....Paris B totes too..The gold is TDF IRL!:wlae:

Stay tuned..you shall all be hearing about the FEDEX man on the news tomorrow..

**fedex man knocked to the ground by crazy lady wanting her new Chanel bag.....****:roflmfao:

Can't wait to see your bag!!!

Oh.. I also saw the white jumbo classic in caviar(silver hardware!!!)...YUMMY!......Also..I was surprised to see a ton Cambon bags in all diff sizes and colors(LOVES THE BROWN!).......and LUX ligne flaps,totes and bowlers.They had a surprisingly big selection of this ligne.Good to know as SAKS is having their EGC event on Thursday FEB 22.....Poor DJO..we shall all be on our phones driving him to drink...LMAO.
What color and size lux bowlers? I may have to bug him too.