Was this you, HHHottie?

Kkay

May 18, 2008
Ok, I'm so excited since I finally had my FIRST REAL LIFE SIGHTING of a Hayden Harnett other than my own! I almost mini-stalked you down the street, but chickened out.

You: walking on Queen St just west of Eaton Center in Toronto Ontario Canada. Carrying what looked like a Yam Sonia tote. Didn't notice what you were wearing, I was so focused on the bag. Accompanied by cute little kiddie.

Me: denim skirt and blue blazer, carrying my black mercer triple compartment satchel, which was actually on the other side of my body and by the time I figured out that it WAS a HH I saw, I felt like I would have to swing around and race after you waving my mercer for you to see. I considered for a moment, then decided to go with appearing not-insane.

Was this you?

I wore out my Patsis Bouton D'or in that vicinity not so long ago... but no yammy in my collection - yet!

I agree Dream! Excellent thread idea :smile:

GREAT idea for a thread! But... someone... please... this is killing me... there was a YAM SONIA MADE???

I don't think so. Could this be the yam Emile bowler tote? From a distance they have much the same silhouette. You would have to be close eonough to see the top (which would be tucked under the arm) and to note the bottom corner hardware.

heehee! i agree that this is a good idea for a thread!
this is like one of the threads in craigslist! "missed connections?" except less creepy!

Sorry for coming back so late, I was in the midst of stressful traveling. I am almost certain it was a Sonia, I couldn't believe it at first that I was actually seeing a HH. The styling of the bag looked sooo familiar... then I got closer ... and closer... and I saw the HH luggage tag and I KNEW. Which other colors did the Sonia come in? Maaaayyybeee it was an Emile. Whoever you are, please let us know!