Was there a Coach under your tree this year?

Nice! Funny, I picked up some Owl socks from Reitmans this year and I just ordered the new Owl fob too :smile:!

We got her socks at Ardene's they had a lot of them with different owl patterns. We also got her a pair with cupcakes, and I got thermal socks because I'm always cold! :P
She told me she didn't like the metal owl I was going to get. She said she didn't like how small it is or how bling-y so probably a good thing they didn't have one for me to look at when I was in the store!

Received a Midnight gathered zippered clutch. I love it:smile: and my lovely boyfriend gave me the Cherry Lindsey. It wasnt under my tree, because I did receive it before Christmas. I did wait til Christmas to finally enjoy her. I'm so in love with my cherry girl.

We got her socks at Ardene's they had a lot of them with different owl patterns. We also got her a pair with cupcakes, and I got thermal socks because I'm always cold! :P
She told me she didn't like the metal owl I was going to get. She said she didn't like how small it is or how bling-y so probably a good thing they didn't have one for me to look at when I was in the store!

Hmm .. might have to check out Ardene's now .. LOL! You should see if she might like the new Owl fob then -- the pink leather one :smile:.

Hmm .. might have to check out Ardene's now .. LOL! You should see if she might like the new Owl fob then -- the pink leather one :smile:.

She tells me she hates pink...but she dyed the end of her hair that colour when she moved back to school, so not sure if she has changed her mind...LOL!
I haven't seen the new one yet! I guess I am off to check it out...I miss out on so much having to do this whole study thing. It's really starting to cramp my style :lol:

EDIT: Can't find any info on the pink owl? Maybe the Coach website hasn't been updated yet?

DH got me:

Chelsea Metallic Leather tote (the shimmery, be careful with me leather). He picked this out on his own and I really like it. I'm just going to be very careful with it.

Croc embossed wallet in raspberry

Pinnacle Allie in Lake (which I ended up not liking and will return bc it's too big for what I wanted)

oh boy did we have a Coach Christmas!

To my step-children in Australia we sent -

5 men's wallets (all different so they don't get confused on who's is who's!),
2 siggy duffle bags plus 1 siggy wristlet for little girly to match her mommy's duffle plus 3 keyfobs for the girls....

For my daughters here

Watercolor Floral Maggie I've been saving for months that I knew she wanted, a pony scarf in that pattern and the Legacy mittens keyfob
MFF large patchwork wristlet for other daughter which matches both her bronze Alexandra from last year and her Ocelot Sophia from this year, cashmere gloves and a heart keyfob

For myself - I got A LOT of Coach throughout the year so no big bag BUT - I got a gorgggeeeee haircalf zebra pattern Brooke wristlet (I thought it was a demi, it's really large for a wristlet)

no bag under the tree for me....actually i had NO PRESENTS under our tree...the presents that were there were mainly for my sisters that i wrapped and kept at my place b/c i was young once and i know they'd be spying ... anywho my present from the fiance wouldn't fit under the tree anyways (my new TV!)

BUT!!!! i did ask for family to get me money and off to the outlet i went to get a new bag and i got me a great deal on it! Gray leather Kristin spectator hobo :love:

I love hearing about all of your presents! Congrats to those of you had a Coach under your tree this year!
I did get a surprise Coach fob from one of my friends this year--funny because I gave her one also!!

I am excited to see the next floorset so I can put my gift card to good use! LOL

I love hearing about all of your presents! Congrats to those of you had a Coach under your tree this year!
I did get a surprise Coach fob from one of my friends this year--funny because I gave her one also!!

I am excited to see the next floorset so I can put my gift card to good use! LOL

thats so sweet of your friend! i got my bestie a wristlet and a medium skinny back in August...just cause she's awesome and she got me a skull pave fob this month! she said it reminded her of me and shes TOTALLY RIGHT!! its nice to have good friends around

It was very nice to read all your Coach-mas gifts.... congrats on all your goodies!!! Enjoy.... This month was a very merry Coach-mas for me.... I got myself lots of Coach goodies especially with the PCE's... I got my Gathered Lindsey in Tuberose and Raspberry... haven't cut the tags yet.... so excited... I just try to take it out of the dust bag and stare at it...I got a couple pairs of Coach shoes , too (dwyer flats, Sapphire boots, Kaylie boots, maze heels, lynne heels)... Every day is Coach-mas!!!!