Was in store today

I was told that new bags coming in a few weeks, anyone have an idea of what is to come? Again, I do get tired of the quick turnover at Coach, I would like to purchase a bag and not have it be out of style so quickly.

I am looking forward to the new stuff. I have the swagger, but I wasn't into spring. Then again, I always lean towards more neutral, classic colors. Can't wait for fall though!

I had not seen the saddle dot and just googled some images. I'm excited to see what comes in this collection!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1433464063.227295.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1433464063.227295.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 1,693
I was told that new bags coming in a few weeks, anyone have an idea of what is to come? Again, I do get tired of the quick turnover at Coach, I would like to purchase a bag and not have it be out of style so quickly.

IMO, many of their bags don't go out of style too quickly. I think the Legacy line of a few years ago still looks pretty fresh. Then again a lot of the newer FP store bags are not my cup of tea at all lately, so they look dated to me when brand new!

I'm getting a little tired of turnover too, especially in outlets. I like to contemplate a large purchase for more than 5 seconds and often if I return to a store a few weeks later, the style is gone. It makes for fun window shopping but not buying.

Which style did you get, and how much are they? I love the roll bag and the pencil case.

I ordered the regular duffle in the perforated print and the embossed dot duffle. Like the first two in the picture but regular duffle not the mega duffle. I'm hoping to like one and not the other and return one. Notice I said hoping!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1433637528.436296.jpg