Warrior Stud Bracelet

ReRe

ReRe
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
I just saw this bracelet on Bag, Borrow or Steal.. got to have it. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• burberry bracelet.jpg
    burberry bracelet.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 95
I tried it on at the SF Burberry and it looked huge and silly on my slender wrist--and IMO, for over half the price of the matching studded belt, it didn't seem to me like a good value either. I'm sure it's cute on someone though, otherwise I imagine Mr. Bailey wouldn't have approved the design...

Thanks Boston girl, that is where I was going to order it from SF Burberry, but wish I could try it on first. How wide would you say it was, I have larger wrists, wear a 7.5 to 8 ring, so it may be okay for me.

Hi ReRe! The bracelet is about as wide as the belt, approximately 1 inch. The studs go beyond that measurement. Those studs are also quite thick, which might be why I thought it looked too big on my little wrist. I wonder if it might also look better stacked with complementary bracelets as shown in the current Burberry catalog? Don't forget, you can always order it from SF and return it to your local Burberry store if you decide you don't like it...

I am going to Burberry in Atlantic City tomorrow, but when I called earlier this week they didn't have it and they mentioned SF. I may just order it and see. Although I think the price tag of $595 is a little steep, I guess I've gotten used to the Louis Vuitton inclusions which are now at $400.

I'm holding off for now, I really think I need to see it in person. They have another all black square bangle that's less expensive, but the studs aren't as detailed. Hopefully since this is new it may still be coming to the local Burberry's. It also may be one of those items that if it doesn't sell well and the price is HIGH, that I may be able to get a sale on. I'm watching.