wardrobe for pregnant ....

1. ill be attending 3 parties this weekend and im in a dilemna. Although Im just a few weeks pregnant, i feel like I've gained lots of lbs already...
    i cant decide what to wear to these parties. What do pregnant ladies weear to attend a formal wedding?

2. You could wear a loose fitting non maternity dress. Something that has a little more space in the belly area. That way you could probably re-wear it after the baby and before you have lost all your baby weight. I found I needed a few different wardrobes during my pregnancy. First there is the -I just look bigger, but not pregnant- wardrobe. Then there is the -emerging belly- wardrobe where you need maternity clothes, but they still look too big for you. Then there is the small period where I fit perfectly in my maternity clothes. THEN I entered the -even my maternity clothes are tight- phase! Just buy a few loose fitting outfits for now.

3. ^crjhht ~ Those Are The Exact Stages!!!

jsp ~ Congratulations! I'm Not Sure How Fancy You Need To Go.....Possibly A Wrap Dress? It Can Always Be Dresssed Up & Down!!! :smile:

4. LOL, yes, i agree... will keep that in mind.

5. passerby, thanks... will post what i wore to this luncheon later, i forgot to take pic so we'll see. As for tom wedding-- my daughter is the flower girl and it's my brother in law's weeddinng so we are supposed to be dressed up, will post pic, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice