wapity users, I have a question!

shoeinbag

Dec 10, 2006
I have been thinking about a MC wapity in black for some times. I wonder what do you guys put in your wapity? Well, usually I have a makeup case, my zune, wallet, cles, cell phones, and somethimes my camera with me, so I really have no idea what should I put inside of a wapity if I am going to get one. So what is in your wapity? Thanks guys! :yes:

I usually keep my credit cards, cash, and a cell phone. It doesn't really fit much more. It depends what you want to use it for. I can also use it as a camera case, but I can't fit anything else inside it. I take mine mainly to the gym to hold my ipod, phone, etc.

it is my camera case, but if i use it on a night out i can stuff in my cell phone (razr = skinny), debit card and $, lip gloss, and my keys. the little pocket is great for holding an extra media card for my camera too!:heart:

I use the wapity when I have a buzy day and don't want to carry a handbag. It holds my cc, ID, cash and coins,phone and small lipgloss. It's a great useable piece of LV.

Thanks everyone! Now I have a general idea, wapity should be a good choice for night out or gym. Maybe I could use it as a makeup case or is it too big for that because usually I only carry my compact, one lip balm, one lip gloss, and in F/W, maybe a small tube of hand cream. Anyway, I really like it. It's so hard when I am on a ban.

When the wapity is inside one of my LV bag then that is when I used it to hold my digital camera.

When I take the wapity by itself as a wristle then that is when I used it to hold my Cell Phone, Cards, Cash, Lipgloss and Keys ..... and it still has a more room to spare.