Wanted-Stella McCartney braided sandals

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anybody seen these Stella McCartney sandals in a size 7.5/8 [UK size]? Net-A-Porter.com" target="_blank" class="TPFinsert" rel="nofollow">Net-A-Porter only have really tiny sizes left...and I must have these for the summer. I've had a look around but I can't seem to find any in my size. http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/27650

I normally wear an 7.5/8 in both Fendi and CL...so I'm hoping that these are of a similar sizing.

Thanks in advance if anyone manages to see a pair. Especially if they're on sale! :smile:

2. I'm assuming you're in England; have you tried calling Selfridges etc.? I'm going to London this Saturday so will check and PM you if I see anything. X

3. Thanks coco13...I actually went to Selfridges yesterday but didn't see any but if you happen to see them [cause I might have missed them or something] please let me know!!! I don't think I saw any Stella McCartney shoes whilst I was there. Strange.

Thank you sweetie. x