Wanted!! Need everyone's help!

mickalia

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
Attention all outlet shoppers!! I am DESPERATELY searching for the Gucci Grace Hobo in the navy monogram with red/blue/white webbing! I was under the impression that they weren't available in the U.S., but later heard they were on sale this past June. If anyone comes across one at a store, an outlet, ebay.... anything.... please let me know! I called customer service and they were sort of, kind of helpful...but not really. :tdown: So! Everyone keep their eyes peeled!!! :shocked: Thanks!!!!!!

Here's a pic from the celebrity thread for reference:

Attachments

• amanda_bynes.jpg
    amanda_bynes.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 93
Thanks everyone! I have a feeling I'm too late, but you just never know.... maybe someone will see it at an outlet for like, $300 or something, and then it will have totally been worth the crazy hunt!

The only place I could find it (pre-sale) was on the Gucci UK website. I don't remember how much it was, but I think it was in the $700-$800 range.... maybe a little more? I believe the NJ outlet has an all-white leather one, which I don't recall seeing online... maybe that one was more expensive?

I believe this bag was like a limited edition. I saw this bag online and it says "item will be available in 2 weeks" that's why I decided to just get it in the store. It wasn't long after that before they permanently took it off from the website. I guess I was just lucky. It's really a nice bag and I get a lot of compliments from it. I think your best bet is to keep on eye on it on ebay if someone is crazy enough to sell it. But good luck!

Hmm, I only ever saw it on UK's website, and couldn't order it here in the US, I hope it wasn't TOO much of a LE item, hopefully one will pop up eventually! I might keep calling Gucci's customer svc number and bug them, too. I'm determined to find one! :P

It was available at one point in the US... My BFF actually bought it! I had the option of buying it at the last salem in June...there was only like a few int he system though!