Wanted: Miu Miu Bow Satchel in Brown leather or Ivory

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have the Miu Miu Bow Satchel they wanted to sale? I've been looking high and low for this bag but nowhere to be found and I have been scammed by an ebayer before so will no longer buy any handbags from ebay.

2. I'm looking for one too! Any kind of gray will do... please tell us if anyone finds any! Thank you!!!

3. According to one of the SA at the BH Miu Miu, a new grey will be coming out later in the Spring. Not so sure about brown though. It will be the glazed leather with gold hardware.

4. Pdbang, I don't this kind of thread is allowed since it's soliciting selling/buying and such a thing is bannable on TPF :yes:

5. ^^^ Pdbang, I'm not the Miu Miu mod. I just like the bags, but AKi-sato is right. You can ask where to buy them. You just can't buy from a TPF member.

I replied to your post about the Sughero Bow if that helps. Good luck!