Wanted: Michael Kors subforum

I was convinced Michael Kors said or did something to tick you and Vlad off. :lolots: I was going to try to find an email address for him and ask him to apologize to you guys! Hee Hee, jk.

That Michael Kors totally told me he didn't like my boots....

KIDDING!

SORRY! There is no secret reason whatsoever other than Vlad and I have been really busy and forgot (just being honest).

We need to move some forums around anyhow - so I will have him try out a MK subforum today! And just FYI, adding a forum never has to do with advertising or anything like that. We set up the forum as we like, we are just really behind :smile:

Just wanted to add - some subforums we add quicker because they have more existing threads in handbags/discussion. There is more want for them as far as how many threads are about them in certain areas. We check that way to see if there is a want/need.

Sorry for seeming like we ignored you all!

:confused1:
what happened? problems?:shrugs:

(did you wear those boots again?:nono:;) )

Vlad hasn't had time to do it yet - it takes quite a bit of time to get the forum set up and move all threads over. Be patient, it will pay off! :smile:

Vlad hasn't had time to do it yet - it takes quite a bit of time to get the forum set up and move all threads over. Be patient, it will pay off! :smile:

Yeah I never even thought of that, I thought it was just like setting up a new folder on your desktop and then telling everyone to post away. I guess there is a bit more to it. :P

Thanks Meg (and Vlad) - I very much appreciate all the effort you are putting into this.

God that really sounded like I was sucking up, didn't it? :roflmfao: