Want to buy but don’t know what!

Annawakes

Apr 25, 2016
Feeling kind of out of sorts today. I feel like I want to buy a new bag but I have no idea what. I’ve stopped using my luxury bags, after doing a massive clean out during covid. I only have 3 luxury bags left and they’ve been sleeping in the dust bags for the last 6 months.

I took two of them out recently and they felt either heavy or bulky. I’ve been using a $29.99 vegan leather backpack from TJMaxx. Pockets galore, so very soft, and so convenient. I get sick of crossbody bags sometimes and how they always seem to pull at and bunch up my shirt.

I’m kind of thinking about a luxury backpack but nothing I’ve seen comes close to the pockets and zippers on my $29.99 model. Lol.

Does anyone ever feel this way too? Want to buy a new bag but don’t know what to buy?

I will be honest, as much as i love the look of my designer bags, nothing beats the practically of my 2 coach outlet bags from years ago.
Soft but has some shape, lays flat against me, plenty of pockets, super lightweight, can wear in any weather.
Sometimes i wonder why on earth i spent thousands on bags when i have these 2 for years

I had that feeling recently. I decided to add some jewelry as honestly I don't own that much (bags, I have lol).

Maybe you could buy a mini bag? That's all I wore during the height of the pandemic, and I got used to feeling unencumbered (although I am EXCITED to go someplace where I need a real bag!).

I will be honest, as much as i love the look of my designer bags, nothing beats the practically of my 2 coach outlet bags from years ago.
Soft but has some shape, lays flat against me, plenty of pockets, super lightweight, can wear in any weather.
Sometimes i wonder why on earth i spent thousands on bags when i have these 2 for years
Exactly my thought too. I am so satisfied with the comfort and practicality of my $29.99 vegan backpack. So I’m confused why my heart wants to buy another luxury bag. But my head thinks it’s a bad idea because it will probably end up in its dust bag 99% of the time anyway.

Reactions: A bottle of Red
I had that feeling recently. I decided to add some jewelry as honestly I don't own that much (bags, I have lol).

Maybe you could buy a mini bag? That's all I wore during the height of the pandemic, and I got used to feeling unencumbered (although I am EXCITED to go someplace where I need a real bag!).
I also got my first piece of luxury jewelry for my birthday this year. A Tiffany T wire bracelet. Normally I would get a bag, no question. I’m starting to think that jewelry is better than bags. They last longer lol. When I think of how much I’ve spent on bags in the past years, I could’ve had like, the entire Cartier collection by now.

I’m looking at preloved bags under $500…maybe one of these will scratch my itch for “new to me” but not have to spend thousands.