Want to buy a Stam....HELP>>.

Jun 13, 2006
I have never owned a Marc Jacobs But the other day i saw a kelly green one and i have been obsessing ever since...I think its elastic ???/or some thing what does that mean and any thought on this or other stams i should go for please let me know....!:love:

I have never owned a Marc Jacobs But the other day i saw a kelly green one and i have been obsessing ever since...I think its elastic ???/or some thing what does that mean and any thought on this or other stams i should go for please let me know....!:love:

I may be mistaken, but I dont think MJ ever made a Stam in kelly green. The closest shade to kelly green would probably be the topaz (turquoise), but never a grass green. It may be a different MJ bag that you saw b/c stams do not have elastic either.

Was it this bag? This is the Mina Elastic Qulited Bag in green. The picture is from Saks.

Attachments

• 0470883405948_CGREEN_275x275.jpg
    0470883405948_CGREEN_275x275.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 43
Stam was indeed released in Green in the recent spring collection. Bluebeeonline.com had the small baby stam in Green, here is a pic. The fall collection has the elastic quilted bags in Teal.

Attachments

• AuspientImaging.aspx.jpg
    AuspientImaging.aspx.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 46