Wanna share my Chopard pink diamond bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a picture of me and my best friend George. He is definitely my BFF!! He's the funniest guy in the world. In fact, we are going to brunch tomorrow. Oops, gotta go!! Musharaff is texting me.

rice+bush.jpg

Here is a picture of me and my best friend George. He is definitely my BFF!! He's the funniest guy in the world. In fact, we are going to brunch tomorrow. Oops, gotta go!! Musharaff is texting me.

rice+bush.jpg
OMG you are so hot, I never knew! Can you get me a ride on Air Force One? Or Air Force Two?

oh no. lol theres this kid i met in college and i guess hes the same track as me so we have the same classes and boy this kid is a scary like compulsive liar scary. he lies about being on the swim team, his brothers in miami baseball and his rents are both doctors that travel to Thailand to help tsunami victims. Hes been ratted out by his best friend of 3 years, they met freshmen year, on facebook and STILL tells ppl the same lies and denies everything ppl say to him. ITS CRAZY.

i think its crazy b/c i partly believe he thinks hes really who he says he is. i mean, who has the energy to put up this facade FOR 3 YEARS. He tells ppl he goes by a certain name but my friend had physics with him and when they took their quizzes he wrote a different name... how can you lie about your whole life for 3 years? who knows how long ago before that too! but this is worse than bee. maybe shes bored with her life and would like to live out something "exciting".

My heart goes out to you chaz, you were just trying to help. When I tell someone one little white lie and i'm already paranoid that i'll ruin my story some how let alone someone lying again and again about their whole life. Trying to keep that up is so unnecessary!

Status
Not open for further replies.