Wanna See What Santa Brought Me??

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
So I must have been a very good girl this year!! This past month, I've bought three MJ bags plus a Zipped Clutch! One of them was an early gift from my DH, and the rest, well, I treated myself (DH doesn't even know about 2 of them yet - Oops!:blush:). It's been quite a while since I bought a new MJ bag, so I guess I made up for lost time!!

First, I got the Silvana in Teal from Nordstroms 40% sale and the matching Zipped Clutch:

P1010526.jpg

The next bag I got from Nordstroms Rack - The Dianee Bag, in Cocoa:

di2.jpg

It has suede lining!!

di4a.jpg

And then finally, I got a 1st Season (2005) Baby Stam in Taupe on eBay:

stam2.jpg

Look at that rich burgundy suede!!

stam5a.jpg

So that's it - I have to behave myself and try not to buy any more bags until the NY (hopefully, there won't be anything I really want on sale the day after Xmas!!)

I hope you don't mind my sharing - I'm just so excited. I can't wait to use all three. Right now, I'm using my Silvana bag w/my ZC, but I can't wait to carry my Baby Stam. It's actually bigger than I thought it would be and it can hold a fair amount of stuff (about the same as my Balenciaga Classique bag), the only thing is, when I use the Baby Stam, I'll have to put away the ZC & use my older MJ billfold instead (maybe it's time for a new billfold ;))

Merry Xmas Everyone!
(what did "Santa" bring all of you??)

wow! i must say i LOVE your taste in MJ bags!!! very similar to my own....love every single one! your inspiring me to go after a zip clutch...hey can i ask doe the ZC fit in the baby stam??

wow! i must say i LOVE your taste in MJ bags!!! very similar to my own....love every single one! your inspiring me to go after a zip clutch...hey can i ask doe the ZC fit in the baby stam??

i had a hard time fitting my ZC in the baby stam. i was able to squeeze it in, but removing it was alittle more difficult. hope that helps!

It will fit, but you have to sort of angle it to get inside. The thing is, if you use the ZC, there's less room for other things. I have an MJ billfold that I got several years ago that fits inside the Baby Stam perfectly & leaves plenty of room for other things. I actually fit my wallet (billfold), keys, cell phone, a bottle of Motrin, my sunglasses and planner inside with room left over. I love this bag & can't wait to use it, but I don't want to put away my Silvana yet, cuz I wanns keep using my ZC! I'll probably switch after Xmas - you know, a "green" bag for the holidays!

Thanks everyone for the comments - c'mon & join in. Let's see what "santa" brought all of you this year (even if YOU were Santa!!)