Wanna see my new Violet bag??

Wow! I really liked this style of bag but hated that closure..such a pain. I'm glad to see they changed it. Hope they do that with more of these. Very lovely color!

I love lilac too, one of my daughter's room is Lilac. It is a great unexpect and refreshing color to see, especially in winter, it looks great with chocolate winter browns. . . and of course carry it into spring! Enjoy it!

The first thing I thought of when I saw your thread was, "You're turning violet, Violet!" from Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! I love that movie - LOL!

Anyway, your violet bag is beautiful! Enjoy it!!

Wow! I really liked this style of bag but hated that closure..such a pain. I'm glad to see they changed it. Hope they do that with more of these.

I'm glad they changed the clip closure detail too, it's the reason I hesitated in the past. Now I'm tempted to pick them up in every color they have now (black and tan leather, and signature)!

Somebody stop me!

good lordy, turnlock closure! ( I was getting a little ahead of myself! Still excited over the purse I saw today in the magazine-the lovely large madison signature tote!) Sorry for the mistake!