Wanna see my CL and Revolve purchases?

ronsdiva - Thank You!

You guys don't think that the Nude shoes wash my color out? IRL, they look peachy. Still not sure if I'll be keeping these, mostly b/c of the size and some b/c of the color. I'm not too keen on peach.

To be honest the picture of the nudes was not very good. I only could pull up the one with your back turned. I saw the tigers much better. Perhaps if you could take another closer it might help us judge the shoe more fairly.

Zophie - Thank You!

cjy - Sorry about that. I had to resize the pics smaller b/c I didn't want them to be huge. Okay, I'm going to take more pics of the shoes and I won't resize the pics, but I have to wait until the next 2 shoes/2 sizes arrive from New Orleans.

Here's the story on that. I received these shoes in the picture yesterday late morning and they were damaged. The heel had some discoloration on the left shoe. FedEx was scheduled to arrive last night for my other CLs returns and I shipped these back as well. However, I also ordered 2 sizes from New Orleans before hand b/c I thought that my first order was going to ship in February 08. So waiting on the shoes from New Orleans. They're scheduled to arrive on Monday.

Ladies - excuse my Alzheimer's. I forgot I took close up pics of the shoes before they were shipped out. The discoloration on the heel looked like dried glue on the leather. What do you think of the color over all and on me?

Here they are...very big pics.....
Pictures155.jpg

CL-ArchitekinNudesize7watermarked.jpg

CL-ArchitekinNudesize72watermarked.jpg

CL-NoPriveinTigersize75watermarked.jpg

CL-NoPriveinTigersize752watermarked.jpg

In the second picture you just posted of the architeks, they do look a little peachy. I think it's because it's a non-patent? Between the two the leopard NPs are more dazzling on you.

Ok that is better. Now I can really see. Too bad about that heel discoloration. I don't think they wash you out at all, but you have to be happy. Really, being very honest, I think they look great, even if it is more peachy they make your legs look long. For that amount of money you must be thrilled. The leopards do stand out on you and if you could only choose one, choose those. I hope that helps a little. How is the comfort level on thoses two shoes??

I think both look great on you, but I prefer the tiger no prives if you had to choose one as well. Perhaps the black/red color combo of the Architek would be an option if you like that look?

HOT legs by the way. lol :smile:

LavenderIce - I'm really surprised to see how the clor is on these IRL. I thought it would look very close to the patnet nude.

cjy - I could keep both :yes:. The Tiger are big. I also have the 1/2 size smaller on the Tiger, but I don't like the pattern as much as these pictured. Comfort level? Hard to tell on the Architek b/c they are big on me too. I'm waiting for the smaller size to arrive. On the Tiger, 7.5 (with nice pattern) is big on me and the 7 (okay pattern) fits well, and I can wear them more than 1 hour (at home, sitting down mostly). I have to walk in them around the house. Maybe that'lll be a good way for me to get my excercise.

ashakes - Thanks! :blush: You made my day! Unfortunately, Saks don't have any more black/red combo available in my size (still not sure what that is on the Architeks).

Should I post the pics of the Tigers in both sizes, so you can see the difference in the pattern?

Wantmore -- I think the tigers look fantastic on you -- they have that "wow" :graucho: factor to them. Seeing both pairs on you, I think the tiger look the best as compared to the architeks. The architeks are pretty, but I think they are just missing something as compared to CL's other nude shoes. I wish CL had done these in patent instead of the nude leather.

By the way, I love your new outfits too!