Wallets?

The french purse is one of my favorite LV wallets so I have it in mono, epi and vernis amarante. I got the alexandra in azur for christmas and although it's kind of thick, I still love it since it's different from all my other wallets ... but I'm going to exchange it for the white MC. As for vernis wallets, I like most of them, I esp. love the french purse, the zippy and the pochette. Have fun in the boutique and let us know which you decide on!

I think Alexandra looks too fat.

The french purse is gorgeous but I personally find it annoying that I have to fold my bills since you can't put them in as they are due to the size of the wallet.

Vernis is gorgeous. I was deciding between this and the multicolore when I got my wallet. I ended up choosing multicolore though just because it is more colourful. But like someone said, I think Vernis looks better in pochette.

I have the alexandra wallet in mono and the french purse in mini lin croisette red. I love both! The alexandra holds more cards and it's easier to get to the bills but I absolutely love the clasp on the french purse. I think both can get pretty thick. Go for the french purse in azur or venis.

thanks everyone, i ended up getting the koala wallet in vernis pomme...however, i saw on eluxury that they have the porte tresor international wallet in pomme for $100 cheaper. should i return the koala and get the pti? this is my first wallet for my damier azur berkeley bag