Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Compact trifold

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Compact zip

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Long flap closure

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
None of the above, I use a card holder (currently Chanel, but I’m in the market for a replacement) as my wallet. The slimmer the better because I can carry as small a bag as I want and not have to worry about switching wallets! I keep membership cards in a separate card case but I don’t carry that all the time since most of my cards can fit in my card holder or I store it in Apple wallet.

I definitely prefer long wallets and am using my ZW currently. I only wish she fit in Eva or PA better with more room to spare for quick errands.
Before ZW I was using Brazza and ZWV (both from men's line).

Reactions: Tiny_T
It’s funny you started this thread! I’m finally dragging hubs to Europe - his first time!- ( he’s more of a cruise person to random tropical islands- even though we live in a tropical climate) and I just bought two crossbody bags. I stalked eBay and researched so many wallet sizes. It seems LV doesn’t have many mid-sized wallets anymore. I can’t do the tiny wallets (Victorine, Zoe...)I found an old model- Secret Zippy Compact-which is perfect! I found one in the Orient color in Empreinte leather.
But, my regular wallet is a Sarah/Zippy/Clemence. I love substantial wallets that have some weight and look pretty. I have two zcp’s but I hate folding my bills - that’s a pet peeve for sure. I can do it for a few days.

Reactions: Tiny_T
I use a variety of wallets depending on the bag I choose. I do like my prints to match.
Larger Bags I prefer full size wallets because it’s difficult to find the compact wallets inside a large bag.
I use my Monogram Full Size Zippy daily for work because it fits my iPhone XS and I can grab and go.

My usual go-to is my Clemence, but I’ve been using my MC Insolite the last few weeks and am loving it. I regret deleting my Insolite coin purse and keep hoping to find one in excellent condition on the secondhand market at some point.