Wallet "Reveal" & Question

tamlee

Feb 14, 2011
Ok, it's not a real reveal because I'm not going to make you wait for it, um, and I just said it was a wallet! But I got this lovely wallet as a gift, and my question is about the fact that I'm already banging up the corners. Am I just bad at taking care of wallets? Should I look for a bigger handbag? More spaces to isolate it from things like a cosmetics case, etc? Help! I want to keep it pretty!

(& this is my first post, so I apologize if I don't do it correctly! Eek!)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Oh its sooo pretty! I agree with LL keep it in a separate compartment of your bag? Or if your bag is on the small side consider using a bigger one so your items aren't squashed and won't rub against each other :smile:

It's too big for the side zips in any of my regular bags, so I've been trying to keep keys, etc in the pockets to keep them away. But, maybe time for a new bag. Oh no. ;)

It's nappa leather right? I will say that leather is SUPER delicate, so it is going to get scratched and creased just from use. But I still think the leather looks beautiful regardless of those flaws.

I have several Valentino wallets. I believed your is made of Nappa leather. It is buttery soft but very delicate. When I used such delicate wallets, they would have a separate pouch so that they would not bang around with other items in my bag. Personally, I used one of those bag organisers (get the smallest ones possible) to put the wallet in together with other 'non-scratchable' stuff like handkerchief.

It is inevitable to have scratches on delicate wallet but please enjoy it because it is meant to be used!