Wallet Love

casmitty

Apr 17, 2014
When I aquire a new purse I must always have a wallet that matches it. So it seems that along with my handbag collection I have just as many wallets if not more!!! I like to keep my driver's license, AAA card, vehicle registration, insurance card, job id in a small key/coin purse and credit/debit cards and cash in a larger wallet. I always carry my LV Emilie wallet. I like how supple the leather is and there is a section that runs the height of it where you can hide larger denominations of money or anything that you want to keep out of sight.
Does anyone else purchase a new wallet with a new bag purchase? Do you switch out wallets when you switch out your handbag as well? What style of wallet do you prefer and how many wallets do you carry at any given time?

Cas: There are lots of ladies here who match a wallet to their handbag and have extensive collections. I'm not one of them. I have a bunch of wallets, but only change them out 3 or 4 times a year, where as I change handbags 3 or 4 time a week. Too much work to change out the wallet. My preference on wallets is a smaller size wallet, so it takes up less room and is lighter. I carry my credit cards, etc. in a separate credit card case.... for safety and convenience.

Cas: There are lots of ladies here who match a wallet to their handbag and have extensive collections. I'm not one of them. I have a bunch of wallets, but only change them out 3 or 4 times a year, where as I change handbags 3 or 4 time a week. Too much work to change out the wallet. My preference on wallets is a smaller size wallet, so it takes up less room and is lighter. I carry my credit cards, etc. in a separate credit card case.... for safety and convenience.
You are so right, lavenderjunkie, that it takes slot of work to switch out wallets.