Wallet help!

I have a similar wallet. The back leather part is the coins pocket...it has a snap closure. It really depends on what type of wallet you are used to. I usually use a checkbook size wallet so I find it small. It does have alot of CC slots and holds lots.

I actually am used to a bigger wallet, but for the summer i'm going to be wearing more clutches and slightly smaller bags and I thought this would be good to not weigh my purse down.

i think that back part is the coin compartment. i usually use a checkbook wallet as well. i feel like the french wallets are too small for me and gets bulky fast. if u have too much stuff, it won't close....so it depends on how much stuff u normally carry

the back part is a button snap for coins.. no zipper... i am pretty sure this is tiny compared to a normal checkbook wallet and money will have to be folded to fit.

papers? will have to be folded and may stick out.. this wallet would be good for little to no coins.. 4 credit cards 1 id and some folded money..

Thanks guys! I know this is smaller, but I actually have a long Juicy wallet, and I hate how it sometimes weighs my purse down and is so huge. So a nice small one is good for carrying around campus and for clutches and not weighing my purse down. So I know i'll use it at least sometimes until I find the right size purse. And for papers and receipts and my checkbook, I usually carry around my Coach agenda

Update:
I just got my wallet yesterday, and I LOVE it. It looks much smaller in the picture than it actually is. For a french wallet it's actually quite big. It sold out on the website, but I had it in my cart (bluefly saves your cart for an hour), and I was able to get it! I'm glad I did