Wallet Choice - Zippy Compact Mono vs Insolite Multicolore Mono

zcw is my all time favorite. i have been using mine nonstop for over 2 years. it still looks new and it transitions from large to small purses. the perfect wallet. i also own the insolite but i never use it. don't get me wrong, the mc insolite is beautiful. the insolite is just too large for me. also, i don't like the fact that when it is open, one side has the cards upside down and i am worried one could fall out, if that makes sense. best of luck with your decision. a lot of members swear by their insolites so it is a very personal choice.

Anyone know how many credit card slots in the Empreinte Secret and what colors? It may rule itself out before I even bother having my SA find it for me...

And y'all are really making the case for the ZCW here!!!

Anyone know how many credit card slots in the Empreinte Secret and what colors? It may rule itself out before I even bother having my SA find it for me...

And y'all are really making the case for the ZCW here!!!

secret long holds 10, same as the ZCW. i sold my infini secret long for the ZCW in DE. i just love the size much better for a wallet that lays flat. like another poster said..i can transition the wallet into my smaller purse without the hassle of switching. i owed the black MC insolite at one point...it was too big and i didn't like the the credit card slots facing the opposite of each other.

BTW the zippy fits a checkbook or passport if u need it for that reason. GL!

I do not own an Insolite Wallet, but I love my ZCW. My wallet of choice is the Zippy in all colors, especially the Multicolor! But since you don't like the accordion style I would suggest the ZCW. To be honest, even though it's smaller, the ZCW holds everything my Zippy's do! I was amazed.

The Insolite just looks so big. For one thing I don't carry a check book, so for me, there's just no need for such a large wallet.

I hope you can go and try them both. That's the very best way to get what you will love for sure! :yes:

I do not own an Insolite Wallet, but I love my ZCW. My wallet of choice is the Zippy in all colors, especially the Multicolor! But since you don't like the accordion style I would suggest the ZCW. To be honest, even though it's smaller, the ZCW holds everything my Zippy's do! I was amazed.

The Insolite just looks so big. For one thing I don't carry a check book, so for me, there's just no need for such a large wallet.

I hope you can go and try them both. That's the very best way to get what you will love for sure! :yes:

Oh I am definitely going to visit tonight to do some purchasing. I was trying to wait until there was a LITTLE more in the piggy bank, but I know that darn price increase is coming and I will be SO mad at paying more for my new bags!

I really think the only reason I want Insolite so much is the white multicolore mono pattern. I'm just not a fan of brown for the ZCW for canvas and the Epi ones are not in colors I'd choose. I may just hold off for spring on a wallet, certainly don't NEED one right now, just love all my accessories to match!

We shall just have to see what I think in store, I'm debating waiting in the hopes that the black/red mono print seen in the Spring 2015 show will come to some of the SLG items. THAT would be awesome...