Wallet advice

cbh02b

Jun 24, 2006
Hello everyone!

I currently own a Rosalie coin purse and use it as my wallet as I really don't carry much. Lately though I'm finding I'm annoyed with all my cards just sorta stacked together inside of it. I'm seriously considering a Clemence but I need to know if it fits inside of the Favortie PM as that is what I use for my crossbody bag. Anyone have both that could help me out? I would keep both but the Rosalie would sit on the shelf most the time and that's just sad haha. Thank you!

This is not a direct answer, but I have the Favourite MM and it certainly fits easily in that one. Hopefully someone with the PM will be able to give you a response. It also fits in the front pocket of my Twice, if that is any help at all.

Reactions: cbh02b
Hello everyone!

I currently own a Rosalie coin purse and use it as my wallet as I really don't carry much. Lately though I'm finding I'm annoyed with all my cards just sorta stacked together inside of it. I'm seriously considering a Clemence but I need to know if it fits inside of the Favortie PM as that is what I use for my crossbody bag. Anyone have both that could help me out? I would keep both but the Rosalie would sit on the shelf most the time and that's just sad haha. Thank you!
The Clemence will fit into your Favorite; although I don't have that particular bag I do have the Pochette Accessories and my wallet slips in there with plenty of space left over for my phone, keys, chapstick, Kleenex, etc.

My phone would be in the side pocket if I hadn't been using it to take the pic but as you can see the Clemence fits easily, even when full, and leaves room for Kleenex, oil blotting papers, keys, lip balm, Cles, and an iPhone 5S inside of a Pochette Accessories (which is just a shade smaller than a Favorite PM)
IMG_1281 [196111].JPG

Reactions: cbh02b