Waiting lists

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey :smile:

Id like to know how long does one have to wait for a birkin? Is there anyway that I can get one faster or do they have any available at the boutiques if I just walk in and ask?

Thanks.

2. Hi! The reference section at the top has a lot of info that will help you on your Birkin hunt. Sometimes you can get lucky and see one in a boutique. The best way to go is to find an SA that you click with and build a relationship with your closest store. :flowers:

3. I think half my collection was built from pure luck (I just walked in to the store and saw the bag I liked). I just got my havane Birkin on Monday, and that was on a random visit, when I intended to buy something from a nearby store!

I hear that this time of year has plentiful shipments, so I suggest you check frequently at your local store.

Good luck! You'll be surprised sometimes.