Waiting for these to arrive. Whatcha think?

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
I just ordered these off the Burberry website. I need something to put my makeup in and I also saw this wallet and loved it. Anyone have them?

Attachments

• pBUR-3304688v175n.jpg
    pBUR-3304688v175n.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 48
  • pBUR-3304696v175n.jpg
    pBUR-3304696v175n.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 49
I don't have them - but I DO love them.
The wallet is gorgeous.
Congrats on your new purchases.
I, too, have been eyeballing the cosmetic case.
I'm just afraid it won't be BIG enough! :wtf:

I'm waiting (very impatiently) for an arrival myself. I ordered the Manor through the private sale last week. The last time I checked UPS - it's due to arrive tomorrow. :drool:

I'll surely post pix when it arrives - and you do the same.
ENJOY!

I don't have them - but I DO love them.
The wallet is gorgeous.
Congrats on your new purchases.
I, too, have been eyeballing the cosmetic case.
I'm just afraid it won't be BIG enough! :wtf:

I'm waiting (very impatiently) for an arrival myself. I ordered the Manor through the private sale last week. The last time I checked UPS - it's due to arrive tomorrow. :drool:

I'll surely post pix when it arrives - and you do the same.
ENJOY!

I am hoping the cosmetic case IS small because I want to be able to throw it in my handbag. I just want it to hold my lipsgloss and compact and a couple of other small things. I will let you know when I get them and post pics! :smile:

I am hoping the cosmetic case IS small because I want to be able to throw it in my handbag. I just want it to hold my lipsgloss and compact and a couple of other small things. I will let you know when I get them and post pics! :smile:
You know, I'm thinking to myself more of a make-up case to put everything in when I travel.
But I'm a butthead - and you make an excellent point.
I really do need a very small case to throw in my purse also...so that I don't ruin them with my lipgloss! :sad: