Waiting for new inclusions, hi =)

GayleLV

Rustic <3
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Heys guys :heart:. Been awhile again...been yet another hell of a couple months. In late Sept. Andrew's mom passed suddenly (8 months later to the exact day that his step-dad passed). We had to fly out to AZ, then drive to Cali (for the memorial) and back again to AZ. Needless to say it was a huge ordeal to take care of a million things.. We got back to NYC and a week later, Andrew cut his finger badly on a saw at work and it sliced all the way thru to his tendon and he is out of work for 2-3 months. Sooooooooooo, yep, hence my absence from tPF again. Been a doozy.

Anyways, enough of morbid stuff... Since I've been away from it all for a good while I haven't gotten to do any LV shopping. Yesterday though I ordered my Black Inclusions and are awaiting it. I also need the Grey/Silver Inclusions, but nobody seems to have them? Cannot wait to have them. My store had the hair cubes yesterday but no bracelets, so I had myself put down to be called when they arrive. God, those pearls are insane. Stunning & best inclusion piece ever by far.

Hope all is well, gonna browse through some new purchases of yours. I'm in between asking Andrew for an LV bag, Marc Jacobs Plum Mina, or Gucci for Xmas. I think I'll be getting LV accessories with the Mina in my personal opinion, but he's being sneaky and cute 'bout everything, lol. He's getting a PS3 and some other stuff from me, SHHH! ~_^

xoxo. :heart:

*Hugs* So sorry to hear you've been going thru some tough times. Sometimes the only silver lining is these things make us appreciate the positive things in our lives. Hope u and ur husband have a wonderful christmas replete with gifts of both the tangible and intangible kind.

I'm very sorry to hear about your mother-in-law's passing. And sorry to hear about your DH's work accident but at least you get to hang out for a few month's together!!!

The grey inclusion bracelets are nowhere to be found in the U.S. but another tPFer in Hong Kong was able to pick up her grey inclusion bracelet and it's beautiful!!! It's the first pic that I've seen of the grey bracelet - I think the pics that you see on the Vuitton.com website are sometimes doctored or enhanced.

Here's a link:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/my-little-shopping-spree-marina-gm-blue-grey-204518.html