wait for it... wait for it....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
    at LONG LAST!!! my UHG bag is finally HERE!!!! :cloud9::love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations carlinha! Your prada fairy is beautiful! I think Astro is one of the few versatile colors on the fairy.

3. Well let me be the second to congratulate you!
    Congratulations on your new purchase & may you wear her in good health:heart:

4. #4 Aug 23, 2008
    more pics... hehehe... i went a little crazy with the camera:shame:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. #5 Aug 23, 2008
    the last pics... my poor doggy, she has no idea what all the fuss is about :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. what a beauty! congrats!

7. omg. that is one of the most beautiful bags i have ever seen! congrats!!

8. Ohhh how beautiful! You must be ecstatic!

9. thank you everyone, i am OVER THE MOON ECSTATIC!!!

i have been wanting one for so long, and finally she is here... funny i could not resist taking her out when i went to get my nails done, and the ladies there were ooh-ing and ahh-ing, it was a little embarassing, i had never had that much attention towards a bag before. 2 of the ladies even came over and "petted" my bag... not so sure how i felt about that, especially considering how "delicate" this bag is... makes me a little nervous.

i had already sprayed it down with Apple Gard water & stain repellent though, so hopefully that will help with the bleeding issues. this bag is just so gorgeous, even the pictures do not do it justice! i'd never seen one in real life, and it is so soft, lightweight, and has this sheen to it. the paintings themselves are just to die for, the detail is exquisite. can't help staring at her....:love::love::shame:

10. GORGEOUS!!! congrats!!! if given a chance, I would've picked the same color. =)

11. absolutely amazing, congrats on finding her!

12. Just stunning! Congrats!

13. GORGEOUSSSSSSS....LOVE it! congrats!

14. Nice fairy! Gorgeous!

15. Gorgeous bag!!! :tup: and your dog is so very cute!! My dogs are way too much of a spazz for me to trust them that close to my bags.... :P