Waikiki SA Recommendation and Cles Price?

Oct 9, 2006
Hi!

I'll be heading to Hawaii next week and was wondering if anyone has any good SA recommendations for the LV's in Waikiki? And does anyone know how much the DA cles costs over there?
TIA!

Hi!

I'll be heading to Hawaii next week and was wondering if anyone has any good SA recommendations for the LV's in Waikiki? And does anyone know how much the DA cles costs over there?
TIA!

Go see Karen Phillips at the Waikiki LV. She's the only SA I go to when I visit Oahu. She's been a SA for over 20 years and is great to work with!

Hi!

TIA!

I really appreciated Theresa and Chona (a Team Manager) at the Ala Moana location (normal mall hours) or Ken at the location near Luxury Row (they are even open till 11 pm! Gump Building). I was there a couple weeks ago. My purchases were with Theresa and Chona at the mall.

LV is discounted in Hawaii and their sales tax is only 4.7% so much better than my home state or Oregon, who has no sales tax, as the discount and low sales tax in HI is still better than OR without sales tax!

Last edited:
I really appreciated Theresa and Chona (a Team Manager) at the Ala Moana location (normal mall hours) or Ken at the location near Luxury Row (they are even open till 11 pm! Gump Building). I was there a couple weeks ago. My purchases were with Theresa and Chona at the mall.

LV is discounted in Hawaii and their sales tax is only 4.7% so much better than my home state or Oregon, who has no sales tax, as the discount and low sales tax in HI is still better than OR without sales tax!

Thank you for this info! I'll look out for them!