Vuitton Ostrich or Hermès Ostrich?

Louis Vuitton or Hermès?

• Louis Vuitton

• Hermès

Results are only viewable after voting.

RobbieNEmmy

I made it!
Jan 3, 2006
For graduation, I would LOVE :love: to treat myself to an agenda for college. The beauty of Noriko's new Hermès ostrich agenda inspired me! But then I remembered a Tobacco Brown Louis Vuitton ostrich agenda at the store when I bought my Abbesses. I am torn. I decided to e-mail Louis Vuitton about the pricing information, this was their response:

It is my pleasure to provide the information you have requested: the
Ostrich leather Agenda PM is currently priced at $1,180.00. Currently
available in the United States is the tobacco brown ostrich agenda,
however the cognac ostrich leather is also available and may be ordered
in for you from Paris if you are interested in requesting this item.

Notice how the respondent said PM. It may even be slightly smaller than Hermès' agenda! I don't know. The $1,180 price is a little more than Hermès also, according to Noriko. I don't know which brand to go to! Should I be loyal to Vuitton? Or, should I explore their French counterpart?

I voted for Hermes. There's nothing wrong with branching out, plus I'm not sure if Vuitton hammers down those spots where the feathers are plucked like on the Hermes ostrich. That's a great present by the way, I'm also thinking about an agenda.. and a Mont Blanc to go inside !

ayla said:
I voted for Hermes. There's nothing wrong with branching out, plus I'm not sure if Vuitton hammers down those spots where the feathers are plucked like on the Hermes ostrich. That's a great present by the way, I'm also thinking about an agenda.. and a Mont Blanc to go inside !

Ooo Mont Blanc! Great idea! My father gave me one; a mechanical pencil. I'd love a great fountain pen, my handwriting flows much better with one.

RobbieNEmmy said:
Ooo Mont Blanc! Great idea! My father gave me one; a mechanical pencil. I'd love a great fountain pen, my handwriting flows much better with one.

Definitely, pen is so nice to write with. My dad's a little wary about buying me a Mont Blanc, especially since my mom lost hers ! :Push:

HERMES!!!! The Hermes ostrich is some of the best I've seen and the color choices are better :biggrin: I'm not sure about the LV, but one craftsperson works on the agendas from start to finish. GO HERMES!!!!` If you're concerned with being under budget, there are slightly larger Hermes ostrich agendas and also the agendas with the pen loops, which brings up the price.

Noriko said:
HERMES!!!! The Hermes ostrich is some of the best I've seen and the color choices are better :biggrin: I'm not sure about the LV, but one craftsperson works on the agendas from start to finish. GO HERMES!!!!` If you're concerned with being under budget, there are slightly larger Hermes ostrich agendas and also the agendas with the pen loops, which brings up the price.

If you don't mind me asking, how much was your agenda, without the inserts?