VUITTON January 2018 Purchases!

I'm on the waitlist for this too, no idea of timeframe or if I'll even get it. It's not even on our website at all in Australia

I check MyLV and it said Order in Preparation, but Shipping Method said "Additional delivery time up to 4 weeks may be required". Btw, they charged my credit card already.

Maybe, I was a minute ahead of you.

So get this.. yesterday I called the customer service number yet again and the Rep said this seems to be sold out across the US then she said it doesn’t look like they’re making this item anymore then said hold on while I look into this. My thought was ..here we go again!! then she got back on the line and to my surprise said .. I think I located one in Portland.. (I wanted to kiss and hug her if I could’ve) mind you I’m in NYC ..hold on while I confirm this.. long story short.. lol.. I just received it today!! She connected me to the Portland store where wonderful Michael placed my order and sent it super fast delivery .. life is good!!! Lol.. anyway..good luck to those still trying to get the essential trunk #M62553. What Michael said was that a customer had changed their mind and so there was just the one left. I guess that is the only way of getting it now is by cancellations.

Reactions: Penelopepursula
I check MyLV and it said Order in Preparation, but Shipping Method said "Additional delivery time up to 4 weeks may be required". Btw, they charged my credit card already.

Then you’ll probably get yours. Your order was probably confirmed. Did you get a order confirmation? I think those are the only ones they are fulfilling then no more. I was just lucky I guess. I called at the right moment and was able to secure mine with the SA at the Portland store before anyone walked in and grabbed it from me. I’m in NYC.

So get this.. yesterday I called the customer service number yet again and the Rep said this seems to be sold out across the US then she said it doesn’t look like they’re making this item anymore then said hold on while I look into this. My thought was ..here we go again!! then she got back on the line and to my surprise said .. I think I located one in Portland.. (I wanted to kiss and hug her if I could’ve) mind you I’m in NYC ..hold on while I confirm this.. long story short.. lol.. I just received it today!! She connected me to the Portland store where wonderful Michael placed my order and sent it super fast delivery .. life is good!!! Lol.. anyway..good luck to those still trying to get the essential trunk #M62553. What Michael said was that a customer had changed their mind and so there was just the one left. I guess that is the only way of getting it now is by cancellations.

You're so funny when you said you wanted to kiss and hug her. Haha...
Congratulations for getting your dream piece!
My order was shipped & it will come on Wednesday, April 18, so it only takes a little more than 1 week. :smile: Can't wait!

You're so funny when you said you wanted to kiss and hug her. Haha...
Congratulations for getting your dream piece!
My order was shipped & it will come on Wednesday, April 18, so it only takes a little more than 1 week. :smile: Can't wait!

It is adorable. Keep in mind that the gold hardware is not the usual shiny brass but a antique brass ..more tarnished so it is not shiny but I’ll be ok with that and mine was made in Spain. I’m just going to have to figure out what to do with my change currency. I’m just use to the key pouch where I keep everything in..cash.. change and cards. I use that as my wallet. I really don’t need anything else. I literally just carry that with my keys hooked on the clip and go. I was looking to do this same with this beauty.

It is adorable. Keep in mind that the gold hardware is not the usual shiny brass but a antique brass ..more tarnished so it is not shiny but I’ll be ok with that and mine was made in Spain. I’m just going to have to figure out what to do with my change currency. I’m just use to the key pouch where I keep everything in..cash.. change and cards. I use that as my wallet. I really don’t need anything else. I literally just carry that with my keys hooked on the clip and go. I was looking to do this same with this beauty.

Thanks for your tips! The hardware probably looks like the antique gold in the Chanel Reissue bag, so I'm OK.
Yours was sent from Portland to NYC. Mine was sent from Edison, NJ to Alberta, Canada. Across from W to E and E to W. :smile:
I'm planning to use it as a wallet as well. I can also use it as jewelry box in my handbag when travelling.

Last edited:
Thanks for your tips! The hardware probably looks like the antique gold in the Chanel Reissue bag, so I'm OK.
Yours was sent from Portland to NYC. Mine was sent from Edison, NJ to Alberta, Canada. Across from W to E and E to W. :smile:
I'm planning to use it as a wallet as well. I can also use it as jewelry box in my handbag when travelling.

I’m not sure about that cause I don’t have any Chanel but it is a tarnished brass look..I’m a LV girl..and am use to the shiny brass..but I’m just glad I finally got one cause I was losing hope.. I think the only way of getting it now is with cancellations and being at the right place at the right time..I always thought the Malle was so cute but I could never get myself to spend $5700 on a bag..or $1250 for the iPhone X case. I just couldn’t do it so this was the next contender.. I only have one regret now and that is that I didn’t get my bosphore back pack before they discontinued it.. I do have Prada and Burberry and one miu miu wallet but all my others are LV.. that is funny.. I’m a New Yorker born and bread ..lol and I’ve never been to Times Square for NYE.. lol.. my only trip to Canada was Niagara Falls ..

Last edited:
View attachment 3934413View attachment 3934414View attachment 3934415View attachment 3934416

Got this beauty yesterday! Totally off my radar and I fell in love when I saw it in real life. My wonderful SA found a leather strap to go with it so I could wear it casual or dressed up with the chain. I love eveething that comes with it! Wallet.. pouch... several things in one. Yay!
Beautiful! What an awesome SA! What is the item number for that strap from recipe please?! Or the bag it was from? Thank you SO MUCH! :smile: