VUITTON January 2018 Purchases!

1. Happy New Year Friends!
    :hugs::drinks:
    Share with TPF your lovely Louis Vuitton purchases for January 2018!

I can’t wait to see what you got!

Maxie25, EJsMommy1, Aliluvlv and 26 others like this.
  2. Happy new year dear @fabuleux and everyone else!

I preordered many but the ones I am most excited about are keepall reflect and the square bag :nuts::heart:

3. Wishing you all fantastic year ahead filled with many beautiful pieces :heart::idea:

4. I can’t wait to see what you get! These will be fun reveals!

5. Happy New Year to you too fab, and all our friends here! Here’s to an even better and bigger 2018!

Can’t wait to see all these wonderful bags/slgs on the way!

6. Happy New year to everyone!!! I haven't bought anything.... Not just yet.... But can't wait to see all your reveals!!! 2018 will be a great year!!

7. IMG_7800.JPG
    Happy 2018
    Rtw again:heart:

8. Happy New Year dear TPF Friends! Looking forward to see everyone reveals... and hope to contribute very soon in Jan, I am so waiting for something I reserved to arrive!

9. Love! Outstanding first reveal of the new year!

Born4thjuly and fabuleux like this.
  10. Haha thanks
    Now need to fit into it:p
    Happy 2018

Aliluvlv, Born4thjuly, litchi and 3 others like this.
  11. Just purchased, can get it TOMORROW! (It's not officially available until Jan 1)
    PM in Papyrus

IMG_6056.jpeg

S_STAR, MahaM, AmokedFish and 61 others like this.
  12. love this new color - it's gorgeous!!

Havanese 28 and TraceySH like this.
  13. Thank you!! This is my first PM. I have been on the fence so many times I can't tell you. She pulled this out when I went to look (I am traveling a bunch this year and don't want to stuff my Diors or Chanel's into a carry on) and said look! This one goes live tomorrow. I am a sucker for a fantastic beige. This is so much better than the other one, I forgot the name, like a khaki?

Born4thjuly and litchi like this.
  14. Happy New Year everyone! May 2018 be even better for you than 2017!!! In another news, i was able to snatch this baby up finally in Japan after searching in three different countries!!!

E38D3852-DDF0-44C0-898E-02C8C91419A6.jpeg
  15. Happy New Year all bag lovers!!! Can’t wait to see your contribution in January!!