vrrooommm, vrrooommm!

That's a really good way of looking at all purchases you make, is it the design or the designer you love and if it's just the label, walk away, jmo. :smile:

honestly, when it comes to MJ bags, it is the style & look that I truly covet -- I just think MJ really knows how to make "usable" bags! and the materials and details that he adds are just a bonus -- as I said earlier, I do LOVE the style of that light blue suede clutch, but the car on the front just it too much for me (and I can't see paying $1k for a bag that size, even tho I know it's because it's truly a piece of art and not JUST a handbag)

^
I know I was pleasantly surprised it was only £660, expected it to be closer to £1000. NAP has it in stock (let me put 8 into the shopping cart, hope they don't sell out and it'll go into the winter sale:yes:)

honestly, when it comes to MJ bags, it is the style & look that I truly covet -- I just think MJ really knows how to make "usable" bags! and the materials and details that he adds are just a bonus -- as I said earlier, I do LOVE the style of that light blue suede clutch, but the car on the front just it too much for me (and I can't see paying $1k for a bag that size, even tho I know it's because it's truly a piece of art and not JUST a handbag)

Thats exactly why I would :amuse:

i think i can say that if it wasn't mj, i'd still really like it. not enough to pay full price for it, but definitely enough to stalk it. i really hope it ends up on sale at elux. although with my luck it'll take a year before it does. the same thing happened with the stones clutch. it's a fall 07 bag, but just got marked down recently. :Push: i so love the tiny pyramid studs on the hubcap.

i really should hold back. resort is coming out next month plus spring 09 is debuting september 8th. i know there's more fabulousness coming out and i need to be ready for it, you know?
42.gif

attachment.php

^^ Actually this bag is a brilliant combination :smile:1) can sell hubby on the "car w/ fins" theme 2) don't have a bag with ostrich yet 3)love pink and 4)love detail work in leather

Now must find it available for sales stalking time .............:graucho:

Ok, no one throw stones at me :faint:...but I don't like it. For me, it is reminiscent of a little girl's dress up purse. Also, I think the overall design limits the possible outfits to be created around the bag. Everyone has their personal preferences though and tad does have amazing taste, so I may have just missed the boat on this one (or should I say car?) :roflmfao:

hells yeah! ask me about my mika and the stones clutch, which will finally be here tomorrow!

so the stones clutch will be in your little hands today, huh? im just curious on its size...can you take some pictures of it, full with your stuff, just so i can get an idea? im jealous! when is your other beauty going to arrive? :graucho: