Voila!!! Pics Of My New Birkin 35cm!!!!!!

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
OMG !OMG !OMG, OMG! OMG! < < < !!!!OH MY GOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I received this after dinner last night!!!!:love: ....:nuts: :crybaby: :nuts: ...(tears of joy:upsidedown:)
DH is my dearest, he got me my first 35cm Birkin here at Hermes(in Sept??!!!!)AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!HAHAHA!!!!!WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Togo 35cm,Gold HW, ... Please welcome my new BEAUTY, to my growing Hermes family!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 1,145
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 526
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 555
Holy Moly!!! Is this what he was working on back when you got the Lizard Birkin???? What a sweetheart!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's the quintessential Birkin--gold with gold HW, and I love the gold hippo! Alright girl, time for some of those great modeling pix we love! Wear her well!

:nuts::nuts:OMG! OMG! OMG! You have 2 Gold bags! I cannot begin to tell you how jealous I am, but so so happy for you star! Your new birkin is just gorgeous, and I am seriously drooling over your H-family portrait! :heart: