Voila!!! Pics Of My New Birkin 35cm!!!!!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OMG !OMG !OMG, OMG! OMG! < < < !!!!OH MY GOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I received this after dinner last night!!!!:love: ....:nuts: :crybaby: :nuts: ...(tears of joy:upsidedown:)
    DH is my dearest, he got me my first 35cm Birkin here at Hermes(in Sept??!!!!)AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!HAHAHA!!!!!WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Togo 35cm,Gold HW, ... Please welcome my new BEAUTY, to my growing Hermes family!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29.jpg 30.jpg 31.jpg
  2. New pics of the family...:lol:

32.jpg 33.jpg 34.jpg
  3. OMG, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now u have a gold kelly AND a gold birkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

such a sweet DH!!

4. OMG!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    Did DH get it for you with that kelly? He had been hiding it??

Gorgeous gorgeous bag!! and the hippo is sooooooooo cute!!:love::love:

5. Its a really beautiful bag. THe gold hw geos very well with the color of the bag. Congrats!

6. :yahoo: :yahoo: CONGRATULATIONS on yet another Hermes beauty, STAR!!!! :choochoo: What a wonderful DH!!:jammin:

7. Holy Moly!!! Is this what he was working on back when you got the Lizard Birkin???? What a sweetheart!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's the quintessential Birkin--gold with gold HW, and I love the gold hippo! Alright girl, time for some of those great modeling pix we love! Wear her well!

8. Omg Can I Eat It??? Thats My Next Dream Birkin!! But Really, I'll Take Any Birkin Again!!! Congratulations!!:yahoo::drool:

9. :nuts::nuts:OMG! OMG! OMG! You have 2 Gold bags! I cannot begin to tell you how jealous I am, but so so happy for you star! Your new birkin is just gorgeous, and I am seriously drooling over your H-family portrait! :heart:

10. OMG, it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL:love: !!! Congratulations:flowers: !!! Wow, what a DH!!!

11. STAR OMG!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!! its BEAUTIFUL!!

12. Wow, what a surprise!!!! DH has great taste in bags. So does DH have a brother?:graucho:

13. OHHH MYYY!!!!!!!!!!
    That is the one that I have been waiting on:nuts: .
    You are so lucky to get her.
    PLS model her for us.
    Congratulations..............

14. Your DH is such a sweetheart, beautiful gold birkin !!! I love the hippo cadena on it !

15. HG!:graucho: :graucho: :roflmfao: You go girl!!:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice