Vivienne Westwood Jewelry

Piarpreet

O.G.
Sep 16, 2012
Firstly, I would love to know what you guys own, or even just fault your jewelry in a pic, see hw you style it. I haven't seen non-celebrities wearing it and I would love to see your pictures!

And secondly, I recently bought some stuff secondhand and I am 100% sure it's all fake. I wonder if there are any of ya'll who know how to authenticate this stuff. Knowing its fake is not much of a issue BUT I do not like having paid xxx dollars when its worth x on aliexpress.

I only have one necklace. It's from around 10 years ago.

Sorry for the flash. It has a selection of (real) semi-precious stones, and the orb is just a toggle on the back. I style it with all sorts of things, mostly round or polo neck.

IMG_20240112_192610.jpgIMG_20240112_192524.jpg

It was expensive but worth it. Buy once and buy the best. I would only buy from the boutique or online. You have to be quick, the decent/interesting pieces sell out really fast.

I only have a pair of orb earrings that I ordered online around the time of her passing (I bought it as a memento to her work and contribution to fashion and art), but I would love to go to the store on Kings Road to purchase a piece.
I'll take a photo when I get home.

I too have the stud orb earrings. I don't have any pics on, but they are similar to these:

They're very easy to style/wear - basically just some blingy little studs in an interesting shape that go with anything.

I only have one necklace. It's from around 10 years ago.

Sorry for the flash. It has a selection of (real) semi-precious stones, and the orb is just a toggle on the back. I style it with all sorts of things, mostly round or polo neck.

View attachment 5928765View attachment 5928766

It was expensive but worth it. Buy once and buy the best. I would only buy from the boutique or online. You have to be quick, the decent/interesting pieces sell out really fast.

Oh wow. Very substantial. I didn’t know that Vivienne Westwood made fine jewelry??? I’ve only ever seen the pearl strands, or crystal items.

Is that the packaging for it? I feel like it should’ve come in a hinged box with a neck form.

Oh wow. Very substantial. I didn’t know that Vivienne Westwood made fine jewelry??? I’ve only ever seen the pearl strands, or crystal items.

Is that the packaging for it? I feel like it should’ve come in a hinged box with a neck form.

It's not what I would call fine even though the stones are real because it's only gold-plated,.

I don't know if you'd call silver FJ, maybe some do. VW has quite a few sterling silver pieces currently if you go through. Nowadays, they are supposedly recycled silver.

I actually forgot, I have a vintage VW Sacred Heart ring. It's Swarowski crystals on silver. Again, a weighty piece. I didnt buy new, but I bought from a collector.

Last edited:
  • Insightful
Reactions: sosauce