Vitello Lux - What colors are safe?

Klokkerent

Jan 23, 2010
My next bag will definitely be a Miu Miu - Vitello Lux (bow). :smile:

But I have bad experiance with color transfer (especially from jeans) to light colored bags. I have promise myself to never buy a light colored leather bag again.

So, what colors in Vitello Lux is safe in terms of color transfer, and do you know what colors are available in stores now?

(I guess Mughetto (which I love!) is'nt the best choise).

Yes, of course, that´s really smart! :biggrin::smile: Everyone afraid of colour transfer from jeans should get MM bags in ematite, couldn´t get any jeans colour transfer on that one!:biggrin: (It´s like dark denim blue.)

You can also try zaffiro, mirtillo (dark blue/purple) and of course black. Maybe dark gray like fumo would work? :thinking:But ematite is probably the best choice to avoid the colour transfer from jeans. That one is probalbly still in store too...

I have a Fumo bow from season 1 & I experience denim transfer with it. Annoying! But I would love to get my hands on Mughetto... I guess I wouldn't wear denim if I did get it though.

Hi , am not sure if this is the right place to post my question.

Anyway I'm new to Miumiu and am intending to get my first bag from them.
I'm interested in getting this bag which I went to the boutiques in SG to check them out.

it's called Bauletto Aperto, which after looking at pictures I believe it's also known as Vitello Lux. Am i right to say that?