Vitello Daino in Marmo!!

Jun 5, 2007
Just received my new Prada tote................a B4393 in Vitello Daino leather and gorgeous Marmo with silver hardware. Before I ordered it during the latest sale at Neiman's I had only viewed this color online and was a little unsure, but I love it. I esp. love the silver hardware and I hope Prada uses this with other colors. The Marmo is a medium gray with a tiny bit of blue undertones, almost a steel gray?? I got a great deal and the bag is super roomy with two compartments front and back and then the main compartment with zip pocket. This style also has the removable shoulder strap (not pictured). When I searched this color on TPF I only came up with saffiano bags, so here she is in daino

Attachments

• photo (7) (768x1024).jpg
    photo (7) (768x1024).jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 482
Just received my new Prada tote................a B4393 in Vitello Daino leather and gorgeous Marmo with silver hardware. Before I ordered it during the latest sale at Neiman's I had only viewed this color online and was a little unsure, but I love it. I esp. love the silver hardware and I hope Prada uses this with other colors. The Marmo is a medium gray with a tiny bit of blue undertones, almost a steel gray?? I got a great deal and the bag is super roomy with two compartments front and back and then the main compartment with zip pocket. This style also has the removable shoulder strap (not pictured). When I searched this color on TPF I only came up with saffiano bags, so here she is in daino
Love it! Congratulations on a beautiful tote.

I got my first vitello daino bag in the current sale too! I love how heavy duty it feels :smile: Love the colour! So perfect with everything :smile: If only they had this bag here on sale toooo

Which bag did you get ? Love to see a pic!! I know many Prada fans on TPF prefer the saffiano leather but I've never cared for it and have always bought either cervo or daino bags. I prefer the supple, more natural feeling leather. And you are correct, daino is a very durable leather. Congrats on your purchase!