Vitello Daino Crossbody Satchel

Hi..Sorry, I don't own that one, but based on the cost I would say it is a smaller nighttime bag. I hate that NM 1/2 the time does not have the sizes...Makes it really frustrating trying to order something you would like

thanks for the input! that's what i was afraid of, I want a crossbody bag for convenience in daytime, i'd rather use a regular satchel or clutch for evening... hmmm some deciding to do...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're not getting off that easy girlfriend!!! We need pics of that hot number!!!! Can't wait to see!!! I don't recall anyone posting pics of this yet so you'd be the first! What color did you get?!

9 x 6.5 x 4.5-tiny but the there's plenty of room for wallet, cell phone, dig. camera, keys, lip gloss, and compact. It will now be my go-to going out bag. Since its a crossbody you can dance with it and fit the essentials :smile:

^^^hahhaaha the perfect going out combo!! I always make sure I have the same stuff too when I go out!..I always make sure I bring my camera!!Yeah that would be the perfect going out bag..dance away my friend!!