Vitello Daino Crossbody Satchel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi..Sorry, I don't own that one, but based on the cost I would say it is a smaller nighttime bag. I hate that NM 1/2 the time does not have the sizes...Makes it really frustrating trying to order something you would like

2. thanks for the input! that's what i was afraid of, I want a crossbody bag for convenience in daytime, i'd rather use a regular satchel or clutch for evening... hmmm some deciding to do...

3. Hi, I remember that bag from last year. It is quite small although very cute!

4. thanks! I hope you're right, I decided not to cancel it! ( I have very little will power when it comes to bags)

5. just an update: the bag arrived and it is tiny but it fits soooo much more than you would think. i love it!!

6. HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're not getting off that easy girlfriend!!! We need pics of that hot number!!!! Can't wait to see!!! I don't recall anyone posting pics of this yet so you'd be the first! What color did you get?!

7. here she is
    [​IMG]

8. and then I went into neimans today and somehow walked out with another new prada.. whoops... I know not everyone loves the dumbo ears but i just love the funky fat chain strap and the oversized ruffles

[​IMG]

9. OK that crossbody is cool!!! What are the measurements on that?!

10. 9 x 6.5 x 4.5-tiny but the there's plenty of room for wallet, cell phone, dig. camera, keys, lip gloss, and compact. It will now be my go-to going out bag. Since its a crossbody you can dance with it and fit the essentials :smile:

11. ^^^hahhaaha the perfect going out combo!! I always make sure I have the same stuff too when I go out!..I always make sure I bring my camera!!Yeah that would be the perfect going out bag..dance away my friend!!