Vita fede crystal Titan bracelet

purse collector

My Yorkie
O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
Los Angeles California
Hi!

I'm in love with the vita fede crystal Titan bracelet. I'm wondering if these go sale? Please help!

Also, for those who owns the bracelet...please give me your feed back regarding sizing and quality. I have very small wrists so it's hard for me to find cuff bracelets that fits right on me.

Thanks

rabbits

Aug 12, 2011
i've been stalking Shopbop for their bracelet too! The prices do get marked down but it seems to be the exception rather than the norm.

oahctrec

O.G.
Jan 10, 2006
Bumping this thread... Does anyone have comparison photos of the regular vs. mini Titan?

betty_boop

O.G.
Jan 6, 2008
SG
Hi, would like to check on the sizing.. If I wear hermes clic clac small size, I shld get small for vita fede too? Thanks

SS57

Jan 7, 2014
The small Titan bracelet for me perfectly and I wear a size 17 Love bracelet.
Hope that helps!

allure244

O.G.
Oct 15, 2008
Hi, would like to check on the sizing.. If I wear hermes clic clac small size, I shld get small for vita fede too? Thanks
I wear the smaller size Hermes clic clac and the small size Vita Fede titan bracelet fits me well. Also wear a size 17 Cartier love bracelet.

SS57

Jan 7, 2014
A few of the Vita Fede pieces can be found on amazon.com. and if you have Prime, you can get free shipping and returns... actually, I just checked and there are a handful of things that have been discounted but not the Titan bracelets.