Visual aids

yeuxhonnetes said:
you mean the one with the Denim Neo-Speedy?

My Eyes Are Up Here (with two arrows pointing up) :roflmfao:
Haha! That's funny! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: I love the shirt for guys that says "Got your tickets to the gun show" with arrows pointing to his biceps.

(It would be funny if someone bought that for a guy as a joke, but it would be REALLY sad if he bought that for himself!) :biggrin:

caitlin1214 said:
Haha! That's funny! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: I love the shirt for guys that says "Got your tickets to the gun show" with arrows pointing to his biceps.

(It would be funny if someone bought that for a guy as a joke, but it would be REALLY sad if he bought that for himself!) :biggrin:

:roflmfao: Love that!

yeuxhonnetes said:
me too :lol:! the ones that say 'hand wash' go into my little lingerie net bag so they don't get messed up too badly :P

Me too, Me too. And ykw, the Wacoal mesh laundry bags are the best!:rochard: My mum's disappointed at me, she said that's not how she brought me up. But hey, how could you handwash every sweaters in the winter or send them in to drycleaning every time?

MiroirPrincess said:
Caitlin I want the same pochette, and your cat is so cute!
I love the pochette with one set of cherries on it. The idea of a Speedy covered in them isn't my cup of tea. (And I paid for it myself, and couldn't really afford the Speedy.)

I got it in New York at Macy*s. I remember walking to Macy*s and I passed one of those guys selling bags off of a table. I slowed down a little and then just shook my head and sped up a little.

(And, I swear, when the SA handed me the bag I could hear a heavenly chorus. I think the bag was actually GLOWING.)

I didn't get that right away when I got my Speedy for Christmas, though. But then the feeling at the time was: "I recognize the box! Gimme gimme gimme!"

Then it was confusion because the box it came in was pretty flat and I had to unfold it to get it into its shape.

THEN it started with the glowing and the chorus.

(And so far, it happens the most when it's bags. It happened a LITTLE bit when the cigarette case came in the mail, but not much.)

I recognized the purple ribbon. My dad wrapped the box and just put e-luxury's purple ribbon around the package.

(Speedy was a combination Christmas / Birthday gift, and up until Christmas I was BEGGING them to let me take a quick peek before they wrapped it up. They told me no. My response: "You suck! Seriously, there's something wrong with each of you!")

Then my dad got all serious and told me eluxury called and said they were out of Louis Vuitton and would I mind getting Coach instead. (I told him to at least tell me if something was wrong with the order, or something.)

I looked at him like, "That's not funny!" There's nothing wrong with Coach, but if you're EXPECTING Louis Vuitton . . .

To tell you the truth, I don't know. I haven't actually moved to Canada yet. They shipped my Speedy and my cigarette case to Massachusetts.

When I looked at the eluxury website on International Shipping, I found this:

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

Currently, eLUXURY ships strictly to the contiguous 48 U.S. states, plus Alaska and Hawaii. Shipments to international destinations and U.S territories (such as Puerto Rico and Guam) are unavailable through us.

In order to make purchases at eLUXURY, you must have both a shipping address and credit card billing address within the United States. In addition, the issuing bank must be based in the United States.
Also at this time, eLUXURY does not ship to APO/FPO addresses.
Exception:

We are unable to ship Louis Vuitton and Celine brands to Hawaii. For your security, we do not ship to hotels. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please check back with us periodically for any updates regarding our international shipping policy.