Virgin Megastores carry tokidoki?

DreamsOfToki

Mar 10, 2007
I saw a post somewhere else that said the Virgin Megastore in NYC carries the toki bags. ANd that they had a lot of Amore. Seems kind of weird that a "record store" would carry them. Maybe it is only the one in NY? Anyone know?

the one in orange/aneheim carrys the shirts and sweaters... they have a lot of clothes, records, cds, toys, books, dvds, etc... it's like a huge hot topic i guess only with more music and better labels... they have a lot of harujuku merchandise including the bags and her doll

but mine doesn't have a lot of toki... my bf actually went there during my work (it's across the street) and saw they got in sweatshirts... when i went there before all they had were t-shirts... the green rocker chick and the red girl with the tiger shirts but that's where i got my sandy hoodie :smile:

I know the Megastore in SanFrancisco has toki shirts. Last time I was there they didn't have the bags. When I was in the NYC Megastore during the holidays they only had mdse too, like a few t-shirts no bags :shrugs:

I've seen the bags at the Virgin in LA (Hollywood Highlands). This was back in January - they had a ton of Paradiso and Inferno in all sorts of styles They also had a ton of T-shirts.

Apparently the one in NY does carry the bags.... here is what I saw somewhere else "I got my Tokidoki Lesportsac Amore bag from the massive Virgin Megastore in Times Square (near the Swatchshop, MandM World and ToysRUs) , there are purses, big bags and handbags on the level you arrive in."

So those of you in NY have another place to check out. I was just hoping maybe the other stores carried them too. I could call the one in Denver but geez... if I can't get the SAs in the handbag department at Macy's to understand what I'm asking about, I'm not sure a "record store" would understand "Do you carry tokidoki for LeSportsac?" at all!!!

Apparently the one in NY does carry the bags.... here is what I saw somewhere else "I got my Tokidoki Lesportsac Amore bag from the massive Virgin Megastore in Times Square (near the Swatchshop, MandM World and ToysRUs) , there are purses, big bags and handbags on the level you arrive in."

So those of you in NY have another place to check out. I was just hoping maybe the other stores carried them too. I could call the one in Denver but geez... if I can't get the SAs in the handbag department at Macy's to understand what I'm asking about, I'm not sure a "record store" would understand "Do you carry tokidoki for LeSportsac?" at all!!!

The sad thing is they often think it's harajuku also... even at nordies