Violet Step has arrived! I am crazy for this color...

murasaki

Balenciaga Forever
Jan 7, 2006
I was on fedex.com all day at work and refreshing my tracking info every half hour like a fiend until the fedex guy dropped off my precious cargo at home.:yahoo:

The bottom line is that I :heart::heart::heart: this bag! The color for obvious reasons but it is the perfect size and so functional. It goes over the shoulder comfortably and since it has more depth, it fits all of my everyday essentials. I've never owned the brief but I do feel that this bag is a lot like the city and the purse. It's about the size of the city, shoulder-friendly like the purse (also looks a little like the purse when the step is stuffed). I am officially on a bag ban effective through the rest of this year but next season, I might have to get the step again in a different color.

I think rollergirl did an excellent job comparing this style with the other styles. I do have a few pics I'll post shortly but they are terrible. I also could not take a decent modeling shot period so bear with me. :shame:

:wtf:
OMG!!! I am crazy for this bag! I am in big trouble, and I think I need to find one of these! Congratulations on an awesome bag, and thanks for sharing pictures with us!
:heart:
The leather is divine too!
:drool:

Ugh... I am really embarrassed by this photo but anything to show you how it looks against the body. I took it myself and that was really awkward. I also tried to do it with the mirror but the flash and the lighting in my house made me practically disappear! And I don't think my BF or anyone I know would understand if I asked them to take a picture of me with my purse unless it was some special occassion where photo-taking was involved!

mvstep04.jpg

Thanks for the modeling shot! It hangs sooo cute off the crook of your arm! I think I am loving this style more and more! You scored a gorgeous bag with the best kind of leather!~ Congrats!