violet and ocean clutch...

allyboobop

O.G.
Jul 20, 2006
Had way tooo much time on my hands! Photoshopped the pine clutch and morphed it into grape and ocean - oooh la la!!! (now I'm goin' to bed!):sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Are you all disappointed? I wish I could've gone to the show. What is your description?:hrmm:
I shouldn't say i am very disappointed because i liked few other colors but the Violet is very bright and shiny. Of course remember the colors always look different in giant bags. The OB reminds me of the darker Cornflower but i love the original Cornflower. I think may be OB with SH in Day style will look nice. I think Violet will be nice in a clutch or First (IMO). I wish you were there.:heart:

No, I couldn't sleep last night until I messed around with that clutch on photoshop! Nanaz says these don't look like what she saw at BALNY - I just went off the pics that Karenab posted! :graucho:
:rolleyes:
Sorry sweetie! That quote didn't work right at all! My question was to Sachi! She said her SA told her that the Fall bags would not be in until September, and I was wondering if her SA is at Bal, NY. I am stressing on that big time!!!
:cursing:
:heart:
Great photoshop job!