Viola Magnolia Luna Boston Special Order! NEED 12 Orders! :)

aznkat25

Closetfreak
Oct 22, 2006
Hi Girls!
Just wanted to move this into a new thread to see if there are any other girls out there that are interested in a Viola Magnolia with Gunmetal Hardware. Lets start a petition! ;)

Please refer to bluedahlia's pics for the viola leather
http://forum.purseblog.com/treesje/treesje-turner-in-viola-has-arrived-mod-pics-570361.html

Petition List FULL size Viola Magnolia:

xokarmaxo
bluedahlia
aznkat25 (would prefer mini)
lvdreamer (would prefer mini)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the Viola leather smooth or wrinkled like the Oceano? I couldn't tell from the pics. If it's smooth, sure I would be interested. <cough> <cough> So much for the bag ban. :P

I've already noted this combo is my dream bag so IM IN 110%
I asked Treesje about it but no reply yet on the matter.

yes the viola leather used on the Turner is smooth, it just has layers or texture to it. It is a heavier leather, but again that may have been chosen to fit the Turner Style.
So no it's not wrinkled like the Oceano Magnolia was.

Huge update from Nataly that I think belongs in the main thread too: She just emailed me.
Hello Tara,

Please never be scared of asking questions. We are here to service our customers and you TPF ladies have always been so kind to us. We love our fans and we are always here to answer your questions. As far as the Viola Magnolia goes, unfortunately because a couple of our stores are also doing exclusive specials for the Magnolia, we cannot compete with them. As of March 24th www.asteralice.com will be taking preorders for the Magnolia in Grey and www.lunaboston.com will be doing an exclusive on the Magnolia as well. My suggestion is to contact Luna Boston and ask them to do a Viola as they are looking for color suggestions.

Thank you

Nataly

I've already Emailed Luna Boston!!

Yay! Hmm seems like it could be a reality.. from Nataly:

Hi Tara,

Of course I don&#8217;t mind. We are pushing the Luna Boston buyer to do the Viola color as well (smile icon) we will let you guys know once she starts taking preorders.

Thank you

Nataly

Oh wow is all!! :yahoo:

Is the viola color one done before? If not, where can I get a glimpse of this color? I have a RM in Nite Blue, and a Purple Patent. Is the color anything similar to those colors as a point of reference

I heard from Caitlin at LB and this was her response:

Thank you for your interest in this potential pre-order. A new Treesje exclusive is currently being discussed, however, our Head Buyer has not made any final decisions on whether or not she will proceed with the order. We welcome customer suggestions and have noted your interest in a Magnolia in the gorgeous viola leather. I should have more information about this particular Treesje exclusive Magnolia by Thursday. In the meantime please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

So e-mail them with your interest so they know we want one!~