Vintage Pochette Accessoires canvas issues

BagLady1983

Jun 19, 2016
Hi everyone,
I'm looking at buying a pre-loved PA and have found one from a japanese seller I like the look of. The only issue is a slight crack on the canvas near the D ring.

I'm new to LV so wondered if this is something to be concerned about given the age of the bag - it's from 1998. I have attached a photo. Any advice would be appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200506-081635_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20200506-081635_eBay.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 185
Reactions: Jeunesse
Hi everyone,
I'm looking at buying a pre-loved PA and have found one from a japanese seller I like the look of. The only issue is a slight crack on the canvas near the D ring.

I'm new to LV so wondered if this is something to be concerned about given the age of the bag - it's from 1998. I have attached a photo. Any advice would be appreciated

This is a stress point on these bags as the zipper forms part of the handle when the strap is attached and pulls on the canvas. Personally I would not buy this one and would keep looking for one without such a big crack in this spot. I have this bag from Japan and there is quite a lot of stock to choose from and you could find a better one imo.